Athens in a Day
Athens, as one of most historical city in Europe, has a unique beauty compared to any other city around the world. In this tour, you will be immersed in the history of this remarkable place, visiting interesting places such as the Acropolis Hill, Propylea, Athena Nike temple, Parthenon and Erechtheion, Dionysus Theatre and Herodes Atticus Odeon, Areopagus (Mars Hill), the Temple of Zeus and the old Olympic Stadium.
You will see the Change of the Guards in front of the Parliament, then have lunch at a traditional Greek restaurant to have a taste of the local cuisine.
The next stop will Lycabettus Hill – the highest point in Athens, where you will have an amazing view of the ancient Greek and Roman Agora located in Plaka from Mars Hill and then the old city of Athens, Acropolis Museum or Athens Archaeological Museum.
– Acropolis hill
– Temple of Athena Nike
– Parthenon and Erechtheion
– Dionysus Theatre and Herodes Atticus Theatre
– Temple of Zeus
– Old Olympic Stadium
– Change of the Guards in front of the Parliament
– Lunch at a very nice local traditional restaurant
– Lycabettus hill-highest point in Athens with magnificent view
– The Ancient Greek and Roman Agora located in Plaka – the old city of Athens
– New Acropolis Museum or the National Archaeological Museum
– Guiding services
– Entrance fees
– Private transportation