CMC World Travel
Terms & Conditions
1- CMC World Travel will provide a detailed itinerary for each day of your travels, and a detailed description of each Private Tour & Vehicle included for all services.
2- Travel package rates do not include:
- Travel insurance coverage for health, accidents, lost luggage, cancellations, etc.
- Meals and/or wine tastings unless stated.
- Gratuities for Drivers & Guides.
3- CMC World Travel reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary and guides when dealing with last-minute issues that can arise from situations such as cancellations, bad weather conditions, strikes at the airports, monuments, etc.
4- After the contract is signed and the down payment deposit is made, the amount is used immediately to book the services required for you and our staff members, such as entrance tickets, hotels, wine tastings, etc.
5- The travel package balance must be paid in full 30 days before the arrival date. (Payments should be made only via wire transfer)
6- CMC World Travel S.r.l.s. operates under Italian Law and it's registered in the Camera di Commercio Industria e Artigianato e Agricoltora di Roma with tax code: 14715421005.
- It’s highly recommended for our travelers to buy travel insurance for your travel.
- If the travel package needs to be rescheduled, CMC World Travel will proceed with the changes and inform of any resulting rate difference.
- In the case of a cancellation, CMC World Travel will issue a Credit Voucher for the total amount paid by the traveler after deducting non-refundable third-party services costs.
- Credit Vouchers will be valid for a period of 2 years since the issuing date unless stated differently.
- Credit Vouchers can be gifted to family members or friends for future trips such as graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, or honeymoon packages so that they can definitely be used in the future.
- Refunds will be considered due to illness that occurs while traveling only in collaboration with your insurance company/broker.