Incredible 2-day tour in Rome
This tour is perfect if you have 2 full days in Rome and you want to make sure you are not missing any of the highlights!
Take advantage of special no-wait entry at the Vatican and skip-the-line access to the Colosseum and while others wait in line, you experience the majesty of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica, followed by the ancient glory of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum, all with me as your private guide.
You will also explore the main sites around the city: The Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, Via del Corso, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona, Supreme Court and you will stop for lunch at Ciampini. After lunch, you will discover the Appian Way where you will see the original door to Rome and also more than 15 miles of Catacombs. Afterward, we will explore the Pyramid on the Roman wall, the Port of San Paolo, the Key-Hole of Rome (Knights of Malta), Circus Maximus, the Mouth of Truth, the Tiber River, the Jewish Ghetto and Greek temples.
– Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s Basilica, and Colosseum with Skip the Line Tours
– Enter the Vatican Museums through a reserved entranceway with a no-long-line guarantee.
– View the Vatican’s art treasures, including Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, and visit St. Peter’s Basilica.
– Avoid the lines at the Colosseum and explore its first and second tiers.
– Tour the fascinating ruins at the Roman Forum and visit Palatine Hill.
– Enjoy free time to have lunch between the Vatican and Colosseum visits.
– Rome Highlights Walking Tour: The Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, Via del Corso, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona, Supreme Court.
– Ancient Rome Walking Tour: Appian Way Pyramid on the Roman wall, Port of San Paolo, Key-Hole of Rome, Circus Maximus, the Mouth of Truth, the Tiber River, the Jewish Ghetto, Greek temples.
Important: the Vatican is closed on Sunday so we will visit Castel Sant’Angelo those days instead of the Vatican or we can change the order of the days.
– Guiding Services
-Admission Tickets: Skip the line tickets for Vatican & Colosseum.
Please take with you your ID/Passport while you are on tour for security reasons.
If you are visiting the Vatican in the hotter summer months, an applicable dress code for the Vatican would be a t-shirt and Bermuda shorts that at least cast a shadow on your knees. As a sign of respect, most visitors wear long-sleeve shirts and a pair of long pants.