Ireland Garden County Full-Day Tour
The Wicklow Area of Ireland is south east of Dublin and is called the Garden County of Ireland for Good reason. With Gardens such as Powerscourt, voted the 3rd most beautiful Garden in the world in 2014 by National geographic, and Mount Usher Gardens which is one of Ireland’s most beautiful Gardens to the Botanic Gardens in Kilmonouge. But Wicklow has so much more to offer with The Avoca hand weavers which is Ireland’s Oldest Hand weavers dating back to 1723.
Glendalough which is a Monastic city In the heart of the National park and stunning Wicklow Mountains which are nearly 3000 feet in height and offer stunning views of valleys and Lakes and so much more.
– Drive through the Wicklow Mountains,
– First stop will be GLENDALOUGH,
– Visit the Monastic City and a walk up too the Upper Lake,
– Next stop will be The Avoca Hand Weavers, the Oldest Hand Weavers in Ireland dating back to 1723,
– Take the Mill Tour and get time to look around the Avoca Hand weavers Gift and Craft Shop,
– Final stop will be POWERSCOURT House and Gardens, with stunning gardens and spectacular scenery it is a must see.
– Guiding Services
– Private Transportation
– Entrance Fees