Lovely Lübeck Day Trip
Lübeck, Germany’s best kept secret has seduced its visitors with both its beauty and its power. As the heart and soul of the maritime commerce in the late Middle Ages it was proclaimed “The Queen of the Hansa”, 600 years later many of the buildings from that Golden Age were named “World Heritage” by the UNESCO.
In this cultural tour you will go back in time to Lübeck’s glory days, you will be dazzled over the beauty of its architecture and charmed by its small alleys, iconic gastronomy and rich culture. After a visit through the city’s most emblematic sites you will finish your tour with an exclusive wine tasting at the historic store of Carl Tesdorpf and some marzipan shopping at the Niederegger Saloon.
– Lübeck Cathedral
– St. Peter’s Church and Grosse Petersgrube
– Holsten Gate
– Town Hall
– St. Mary’s Church
– Lunch at the historic Mariner’s Guild
– Burg Convent
– Hospital of the Holy Spirit
– Mengstraße (historical street).
– Optional Rotspon (Red Wine from Lübeck) Tasting
– Optional Visit to the Mazipan Saloon of Niederegger
– Guiding Services
– Entrance Fees
– Private Transportation