France Gastronomy Capital Private Tour
A tour for all the gourmets who also really wish to discover the french capital of gastronomy, its heritage and the life of the locals!
The first part of the tour is a stroll through the World Heritage Site : if you are curious to learn about the History of Lyon, but would like also to enter a few local shops to taste the specialties! You will start on “place Bellecour”, in the centre of Lyon, where your tour guide will Introduce you the city and its well-known gastronomy, starting by visiting a chocolate shop.
Then you will go to the “old town”, the Renaissance quarter: there, you will learn the history of the city and see a part of its heritage.Your tour guide will show you the famous “traboules” in the beautiful old town, then you will cross an outdoor market (morning only). And you will finish by crossing the river and visiting the covered market “Les Halles Paul Bocuse”: the indoor market, nicknammed “the belly of Lyon”, for a real immersion into the gastronomy of Lyon with another tasting and the tour of the market! The sight, smell and taste: your senses will be delighted!
– “Place Bellecour”, in the centre of Lyon,
– Introduction to the city and its well-known gastronomy,
– Visiting a chocolate shop,
– The “old town”, the Renaissance quarter,
– Visit the lively outdoor market,
– “Les Halles Paul Bocuse”: the indoor market, “the belly of Lyon”,
– Enjoy several tastings.
– Guiding Services
– Public Transportation Tickets
– Food Tasting