Lyon Highlights in a Day!
During the tour, you’ll see all the most important highlights of Lyon and also the Lyonnais life and places less known by the tourists.
Some of these places are Fourvière hill of Fourvière with its very nice view of the city and the basilica from the late 1800. Then you will walk down the hill through the Roman theaters, or through the garden, or we can use the cablecar if you want to save time. Other important sights are the Old District (from the 16th) known for its “traboules” (secret passages), the peninsula which is the city center from the 19th, settled between the two rivers of the city. Then you can’t miss the Croix-Rousse Hill, where the silk workers settled in the 19th and where you have a lot of art crafts and the food covered market or the brand new modern district of Confluence.
– Fourvière Hill
– Walk down the hill through the Roamn Theaters or the Rosary Garden (or cable car if you prefer)
– Old town with streets and traboules
– Peninsula around City Hall square, Fine Arts Museum
– Croix-Rousse hill with Croix-Rousse square and streets to go down
– Covered market in Part-Dieu district OR Confluence district at the end of the peninsula
*Other places can be added
– Guiding Services
– Public Transportation Tickets