Malaga in a day
If you are on a cruise docking in Malaga, and want to dive deeper into the history of Malaga, discovering the flavours, monuments and museums that the city has to offer, then this is the tour for you!
Malaga, this amazing city by the sea, is the result of years and centuries of transformation in its urban layout to enjoy in a day.
You will walk its streets and learn about the history of the ancient Phoenicians, Romans, Arabs and Christians, and their architecture that add an Arab layout to the old town.
– Old quarter
– Marketplace Atarazanas
– Larios Street (main street of the XIX century)
– Plaza Constitution
– Alcazaba (arabic fortress of the XI century)
– Roman Theatre ( I A. D. )
– Plaza de la Merced and Birthplace of Picasso
– Santiago Church (one of the oldest churches in Malaga and also Picasso’s baptism font)
– Picasso Museum
– Moscatel wine at the Pimpi
– Guiding Services
– Entrance Fees
– Private transportation