Outlander Series Full-Day Tour
The Outlander series has taken the world by storm!
This tour will take you to some of the most iconic locations where you can follow in the footsteps of Claire & Jamie and see for yourself where it all happened.
After being picked up at the port, you will set off on a journey around the five most famous locations, enjoying some breathtaking scenery along the way.
The locations include:
– Falkland: This was the location of 1946 Inverness, where Frank & Claire enjoyed their second honeymoon, and where the mysterious Highlander watched Claire from the fountain.
– Doune Castle: The home of Colum MacKenzie and where they played their great game of shinty after the boar hunt.
– Deanston Distillery: This was the location used as the French Wine Cellars in the show. This is also where we stop for lunch.
– Blackness Castle: Captain Jonathan Randall’s HQ, where Jamie was flogged by Black Jack.
– Midhope Castle: The family home of Jamie Fraser, Lallybroch.
– Guiding Services
– Private Transportation
– Whisky tasting
– Drinks and Snacks