Rome Highlights Full Day Walking Tour
This tour is designed especially to share the love and pride of the wonderful Eternal city of Italy.
Embarking on this tour you will have a wonderful opportunity to discover the Roman monuments, ancient landmarks and architectural masterpieces of various Italian artists. We are going to enjoy all of these sites with photo stops and historical explanations regarding each monument we visit:
Sant’Angelo Castel, Sant’Angelo Bridge, The Supreme Court Building, Navona Square, San Agnese in Agone Church, The Italian Senate, The Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps.
We can stop for photos, shopping, coffee and gelato.
– Ponte Sant’Angelo (Sant’Angelo Bridge)
– Palace of Justice, Rome (Supreme Court Building)
– Piazza Navona
– Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (Fountain of the Four Rivers)
– Campo De Fiori
– Sant’Agnese in Agone / Sant’Agnese in Piazza Navona
– Senate of the Republic of Italy
– The Pantheon
– Trevi Fountain
– Spanish Steps
– Villa Borghese
– Piazza del Popolo / Popolo Square
– Pincian Hill
– St. Peter’s Square
– Guiding Services.
– Public transportation tickets.
– Entrance tickets to Castel Sant’Angelo.