Anglesey Highlights Full-Day Tour
This tour is designed to showcase the highlights of Anglesey from its Medieval castle at Beaumaris, a masterpiece of Edward I’s defenses, to the stunning sandy beaches and coastal cliffs of the Holy Island.
Anglesey was known as the Mother of Wales in the Middle Ages due to its abundance of fertile land that literally filled the breadbaskets of the inhabitants of North Wales.
This tour includes short stops and gentle walks exploring the beautiful coast and towns in a very comfortable way. There are numerous quaint coastal villages and an array of ancient monuments and historic sites to explore.
– Beaumaris, its castle and pier overlooking Snowdonia and the Menai Strait.
– Ancient monastic cell at Penmon.
– Menai Bridge by the Menai Strait and Church Island.
– LlanfairPH – the town with the longest name in Britain and learn its English meaning and origins! Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
– Barclodiad y Gawres on the rugged west coast near Rhosneigr.
– Sea views of Holy Island along the soaring cliffs at South Stack and Elin’s castle.
– Newborough Warren.
– Guiding Services
– Private Transportation