Brussels & Leuven Highlights in a Full-Day Tour
We’ll start our day from Brussels early in the morning to discover Brussels and Leuven highlights in the afternoon. We will pass through Tervuren, where the summer resort of King Leopold 2 was, and that nowadays is the museum of Africa.
The driving is spectacular during sunny days because you can see the landscapes with crops, corn, and hops.
The main sites we will visit in Brussels are:
- Cinquantenaire, alias Triumph Arch
- European Head Quarters
- Grand Place and historical center
- Justice Palace
- Sablon Neighborhood
- Art Nouveau
And in Leuven:
- The University, from 1425, the oldest in Belgium
- The astonishing city hall, in Flamish Gothic
- The emporium of the laces
- The Great Beguinage
– Guiding Services