Off the Beaten Path Dubrovnik Tour
If you are looking for a truly traditional Dubrovnik experience and to escape from the crowd, this is the tour for you. We will enjoy off the beaten path locations while listening about this area’s history and traditions.
You will have a great opportunity to enjoy some beautiful panoramic views while driving through the small villages and to hear a lot about the history of this area and visiting the small, medieval town of Ston with its fortification system, salt panels, and medieval architecture.
This is also a great opportunity to visit some local wineries on the peninsula Pelješac where you can do wine tastings or to enjoy some local restaurants on the seaside or in traditional local villages.
– “Primorje” area, through the villages like “Trsteno” with the oldest arboretum in Europe and other small villages known of their olive groves.
– Panoramic view of Elaphite islands.
– BISTRINA bay, known of the best Croatian oyster farms.
– Brief walk in the medieval town of “Ston”.
– Croatian wine empire, peninsula Pelješac to visit local wineries.
– Guiding Services
– Private Transportation
– Wine Tasting